1/14/2009

Peer pressure?

Trevor has been increasingly interested in raw lately and always licks on Wav's food before she eats it. I'm shocked she lets him do this, but I think she understands he nutritionally challenged and is trying to convert him. Tonight I couldn't keep him off her lamb tongue so I cut off a small piece and gave it to him.. fully expecting to be cleaning it off the carpet 5 minutes later but he's kept it down for over an hour! Safe to say it's staying where it belongs, eh? Now his list of meats is growing and so far includes chicken, turkey, pork and lamb. Venison and beef he eats but cannot tolerate yet. Mr. Bone Detector used to eat one day quails too but I haven't had them around in forever so who knows if that still stands true. I'm so proud of my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment